Saturday, April 10, 2010

Shelter from the storm

Men! When a woman cries in your arms, do not assume that she is looking for empathy or sympathy or other things which a female friend could provide.  She has come to you for protection, to find shelter in the storm.  She has come to you that she may be safe from the world.  Her heart is outside of her and needs to be in your protection until she can replace it inside of herself.  Let her be in your fortress.  Be a man.  She does not want a woman!

1 comment:

DU said...

Ladies! Be VERY careful in whose arms you go looking for empathy or sympathy or protection.

Prov. 4:23
"With closest custody [or 'above all else'], guard your heart, for in it are the sources of life.

Let Jesus be your Rock!
Psalm 18:2
LORD, my rock, my fortress, my deliverer, My God, my rock of refuge, my shield, my saving horn, my stronghold!

Men, be like Jesus.